CBCS invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of:
Supervision Officer Banks and Non-banks
CBCS supervises a broad spectrum of institutions, such as banks, insurance companies, pension funds, insurance brokers, trust service providers, institutional investors, and asset managers.
The main responsibility of a Supervision Officer Banks and Non-Banks is to execute one of the main tasks of the CBCS, which is to properly safeguard the depositors’ funds at financial institutions subject to supervision. Supervision Officers Banks and Non-Banks are involved with analyzing periodic reporting of institutions. You are knowledgeable in the financial sector and concentrate on analyzing, identifying and making thorough assessments of the risks that financial institutions take. You also determine which mitigating controls institutions have implemented to reduce the established and quantified risks and whether these are prudent enough. As a Supervision Officer Banks and Non-Banks, you are the primary contact person for the financial institutions and in charge of bringing critical and high risk matters to the financial institution’s attention, formalizing Supervisory Plans and monitoring the execution thereof.
Education and working experience
You recognize yourself in the following profile:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in finance & control and/or accountancy.
- Several years of relevant working experience in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of internal controls (AO/IC) and compliance.
- A critical mind-set and affinity with financial analysis and supervision.
- Affinity with legislation, especially in the supervision area.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (in Dutch and English).
- Able to complete tasks independently as well as being part of a team.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- High analytical skills
- Problem solving mindset.
- Flexible and practical attitude.
Terms of employment
- Competitive salary depending on education and experience.
- Participation in the Algemeen Pensioenfonds Curaçao or the Algemeen Pensioenfonds Sint Maarten .
- Secondary employment conditions are according to the CBCS Personnel Handbook
The selection procedure includes a pre-employment medical examination and a background check. An assessment may form part of the selection procedure.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Mrs. S. Wong, Head Account Supervision Banks and Non-Banks, at telephone number (+5999) 434-5624 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
For information regarding the application procedure, please contact Mr. R. Corsen, Human Resources and Corporate Development Manager, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifying candidates are requested to apply by sending an application letter via e-mail to email@example.com.